Call us on:
01225 715 715
Site Search

Request for refund of overpaid rent

If you would like to request a refund for rent that you have overpaid, please download and print out our request form, complete the details and return it to us at the following address: 

Selwood Housing
Bryer Ash Business Park
Bradford Road
BA14 8RT

We will refund your overpaid rent with a cheque. 

If you have trouble downloading or printing our request form, contact us on 01225 715 715 and we'll send you one.

We look at all accounts with over £100 of credit on them twice a year: in May and November. If we believe you are due a refund we will contact you and organise a cheque to be sent to you.

this page was last updated: 04/05/2012 09:19:00


Text size: A A A