Call us on:
01225 715 715
Site Search

Father with his son who is holding an Elmo dollTransfers

How to apply for a move

If you are already one of our tenants and would like to transfer to another home, you need to register with the choice based lettings service operated by your council. You can register by:

• visiting our office in Trowbridge
• going to your council
• visiting the
Homes 4 Wiltshire website if you would like an affordable home in Wiltshire
visiting the Homefinder Somerset website if you would like an affordable home in Somerset

Once you register, you may be able to apply to transfer to another home.  Before you can transfer to another home, you will need to make sure that you have a clear rent account, clear any outstanding debts with us and ensure your home is in good condition.

Sometimes we have sheltered apartments or homes for intermediate rent available to let directly through us - here is our current availability. 

Swapping your home

Many tenants often move quicker by finding another tenant  to swap with. You can swap with other housing associations and council tenants as well as our tenants.  This is also called a mutual exchange - find out more about mutual exchanges here.

Government changes to housing benefit

If you currently have spare bedrooms or are bidding for properties that will give you spare bedrooms, there will be implications with regard to housing benefit, which came into effect from April 2013. Find more information here about benefit changes here.  We're here to help -  please see our flyer about help available or contact us on 01225 715 715 / for more information.

this page was last updated: 27/08/2015 10:42:00


Text size: A A A