Our corporate plan and annual report
You can find out more about what we are doing and our plans for the future by reading our corporate plan.
Annual performance report
We also produce an annual performance report so that customers can easily review our performance and the money we spend.
A printed copy of the report will be available in the next edition of Working Together, our customer magazine.
The annual performance report features:
- The results from our recent satisfaction surveys
- How we are achieving value for money for your rent
- Where we're investing additional resources
We are doing well in:
- Building a record number of homes. In 2017/18 we built 254 homes in one financial year. This is a record for Selwood Housing.
- Maximising the number of people we can house, through reviewing and letting more of our 'difficult to let' homes
- Making it easier for customer to report antisocial behaviour. Improvements have also been made to the service following a scrutiny team review.
We are working hard to:
- learn more from complaints made by customers
- prepare customers as they move across to Universal Credit.
- reduce the time taken to let an empty property. This has risen slightly to 34.5 days, from 32.
- respond to an increase in antisocial behaviour cases. The number of new ASB cases reported has increased to 307, from 177 cases. Whilst this is a result of making it easier to report ASB, we need to ensure that we respond effectively to this increase.
Selwood Housing is a registered charity (1141124). Selwood Housing Society Limited is a company limited by guarantee (4168336). We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference no 739371.
All rights reserved.