Bruschetta Christmas trees
These quick and easy-to-prepare bruschetta Christmas trees from Aldi will make a great edition to any Christmas spread...
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
You will need... (serves 12)
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes with herbs, drained
- 1/2 jar antipasti grilled peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 12 slices of white bread
- 20ml olive oil
- 6 green or black olives, halved
- fresh basil leaves
- black pepper
- shallow baking tray
- Christmas tree cutter
- pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4
- using a Christmas tree cutter, cut each slice of bread
- put them onto a lightly oiled baking tray and brush with olive oil
- bake them in the oven for approx. 5 minutes until crisp and slightly browned
- mix the chopped tomatoes and peppers together, then season with some black pepper
- divide the tomato mixture between the trees and top each tree with half an olive
- tear some basil leaves and decorate the trees, then serve.
Christmas carrot koftas
Add to your Christmas spread with these quick and easy-to-make Christmas carrot koftas...
Selwood Housing is a registered charity (1141124). Selwood Housing Society Limited is a company limited by guarantee (4168336). We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference no 739371.
All rights reserved.