Thank you for having your say
Earlier this year we received over 1,000 responses to our customer survey, so a big thank you to everyone who took the time to have their say and help shape our future services.
What you told us
The three areas you told us you want to know more about and influence were:
- Repairing and investing in your homes and neighbourhoods
- Keeping your home safe
- Managing anti-social behaviour.
We also learned:
- Half of respondents were keen to hear about the work of the scrutiny team
- The most popular way to get involved was from home, followed by testing services and attending meetings
- You would get more involved if you had more time and confidence
- The topic you would most like training on was 'improving your community'.
What we're doing as a result
We'll focus on the three key areas you told us are most important to you, reporting about them on our website and social media as well as by more traditional means.
- Work with our scrutiny team to promote their work
- Provide more digital involvement opportunities, so it's quicker and easier to get involved from home
- Arrange free confidence building training sessions for our customers
- Provide links to online resources about setting up a community group. Our stronger communities fund is also available to support local projects, find out more on page 5 of your Working Together Magazine (winter 2019 edition).
- Be clear about how your involvement has made a difference, by reporting back to those who took part in consultations and through sharing information on our website.
Find out more about how you can get involved here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 715632.
Selwood Housing is a registered charity (1141124). Selwood Housing Society Limited is a company limited by guarantee (4168336). We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference no 739371.
All rights reserved.