Menu Close


You can now report new repairs jobs to us. Please note that due to high volumes of repairs work being carried out, it may take slightly longer than usual for new appointments to be booked in. We thank you for being patient while we get our responsive repairs service back up and running following lockdown.

We anticipate higher volumes of calls as we get our repairs service back up and running, please bear with us and we will answer your call as soon as we can. To avoid long hold times, you can report non-urgent repairs to us below.

Please remember to keep a safe distance from our operatives while they are carrying out work in your home.

Silcoa is our repairs service based in Melksham, that is dedicated to the maintenance of our customers' homes. If something in your home has stopped working or needs attention:

  • Head to our tips and advice pages for information on how to fix the problem. Our tips and advice pages cover all the types of repairs that tenants are responsible for themselves.
  • If you can't find what you're looking for under tips and advice, visit our request a repair pages - it may be that we need to undertake the repair for you. This is also the best route if you need to speak to Selwood Housing about the issue, or if you are in need of a more serious/urgent repair.

If you're looking for information on servicing or planned works (a planned replacement of a kitchen or boiler for example) see caring for your home.

Do you have an emergency?

Is there an immediate risk to your safety or property?
(for example, extreme flooding, fires or damage made by intruders)
Dial 999. Once safe, call us on 01225 715 715 to discuss next steps.

Total loss of electricity?

If you have no power, (and neither do your neighbours) call

105 or
0800 6783 105

Gas emergency?

If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried about carbon monoxide, call the national gas emergency number on

0800 111 999

Burst pipe?

If you have a major water leak inside your home that can't be contained, call us immediately on

01225 715 715

Remember to try and turn off your water from the internal stop tap in your home or from the mains outside your property.

Thank you for being patient as we restart services, you can now report new repairs to us . For the latest updates, visit ourcoronavirus information page.