Menu Close


Alterations and adaptations

If you're looking to make an alteration or adapt your home in some way, you first need to check if the alteration you're wanting to make is permitted or if you require permission from us to carry out the work. Select from the options below to find out more about the alteration or adaptation you want to make in your home.

Please refer to our Aids and Adaptations Policy and Alterations Policy for more details.

Please note that you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of any improvements that you make.

If you are a leaseholder or shared ownership customer our consent will be determined by the terms of your lease, please click here to make an enquiry about your proposed alteration.

What type of alteration or adaptation would you like to make in your home...