Reporting social housing fraud
We take social housing fraud very seriously and will take immediate action.
Social housing fraud may include:
- Illegal or unauthorised sub-letting
- Identity fraud
- Unauthorised mutual exchanges
- Obtaining a property that the household is not entitled to
- Deliberately withholding information relevant to the housing application
- People staying in a property after a tenant has passed away,
without our permission.
If you suspect someone is committing social housing fraud, please report this to us via our contact form.
Report social housing fraud via our form below.
We are serious about protecting your privacy and promise to store and look after your personal information carefully, in line with UK law and our privacy notice.
Selwood Housing is a registered charity (1141124). Selwood Housing Society Limited is a company limited by guarantee (4168336). We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference no 739371.
All rights reserved.