Menu Close

Replacing keys or locks


Gaining entry due to lost keys and lock changes

If you have lost your keys and cannot get into your home, you will need to call a locksmith, contact details of which can be found in your local Dentons directory. It is likely that your locks will need to be changed in this circumstance.

Please note, if your doors or windows are damaged whilst you or a locksmith are gaining entry, you will need to repair these yourself.

We may help you, if you are on a master key system, but you will be charged.

Gaining entry due to stolen keys or a criminal matter

If you require lock changes at your home due to your keys being stolen or a criminal matter, you will need to call a locksmith to change your locks. We may be able to help you however you will be charged.

Additional keys

If you would like additional keys for your home, simply take your current copy of your keys to a locksmith who will be able to get additional keys cut.

Please note, if you are on a master key system you will need to contact us for a replacement or an additional key.


House numbers, letter plates and doorbells


Damaged or missing door handles


Oiling locks and hinges