Menu Close

Dustbin isolated on blue background

You can order a new bin or box directly through your local council. The services offered will vary per council however generally speaking you should have a recycling box for cans, glass, paper and clothes, a bin for cardboard and plastic plus a large wheeled refuse bin for household waste.

To request a new bin or a replacement bin with your local council, click on the links below:

Wiltshire Council new and replacement bins

Mendip Council new and replacement bins

Bath & North East Somerset new and replacement bins


Grass clippings – good for your lawn

Clearing autumn gutter blocked with leaves by hand

Clearing gutters, gullies and drain covers of leaves and debris

Shot of an unrecognizable man doing household chores

Keeping your house and fixtures and fittings clean