This guide takes you through the steps to follow if your Ideal Logic boiler is displaying an L2 fault code because of insufficient gas supply.
- If you have an L2 fault code on your Ideal Logic boiler, it may be due to an insufficient gas supply.Â
- Firstly, go to your gas metre and check the red handle is in the upright position.Â
- Once you've moved the handle, press 'A', wait for the screen to load and then press 'A' again.Â
- The screen should now display that your gas is on.Â
- If it says off, reload your card and try this process again.Â
- Then go back to your boiler and press the reset button.Â
- Turn on the hot tap, you should now see a tap and a flame symbol on the boiler.Â
If you are still having issues with your boiler, give us a call at 01225 715 715 or visit our request a repair page.